Another affordable, executive-like residential subdivision with approximately 754 residential lots designed for Duplex and Quadruplex units, Sta. Rosa Garden Villas III Phase 3 is a community which covers a net area of approximately 7.8 hectares of prime real estate nearing completion in year 2008.
With just 250 meters away from J.P. Rizal Avenue, and less than 500 meters away from the city center, homeowners will enjoy the advantages of living close to everything: schools, churches, hospitals, shopping malls, most recent is the new 60-hectares Shoe Mart along the Old National Highway.
GARDEN VILLAS 3, Phase 3 House Features Rough cement floor finish Firewall breaker Tiled toilet and bath Steel door jamb frame Solid concrete walls and floor finish Steel windows Semi concrete stair construction with steel railing High grade water and sewer lines Tool joint cement finish on interior wall Tank type water closet Sandblasted and painted house exteriors Individual septic tank Primaflex board on exterior ceiling Steel section fascia board Prepainted roofing sheets Tiled kitchen counter Steel frame roofing system Provision for 2 bedrooms on 2nd floor
An Elegant Entrance Gate and Garden Centralized Water System First Class Swimming Pool / Kiddie Pool Underground Drainage System Beautiful 2-storey Clubhouse MERALCO Power Lines
• Painted house exteriors
• Tiled toilet and bath
• Solid concrete walls and floor finish
• Tool joint cement finish on interior wall
• Primaflex board on exterior ceiling
• Prepainted roofing sheets
• Steel frame roofing system
• Firewall breaker
• Steel door jamb frame
• Tiled kitchen counter
• Provision for 2 bedrooms on 2nd floor
• Provision for 3rd floor
List of Requirements:
1. Fully filled-out Buyer's Information Sheet and signed Reservation Agreement.
2. Full Reservation fee (5,000 - not refundable). Reservation fee will hold a lot maximum of 30 days. If the buyer failed to purchase, the amount paid is not refundable.
3. Photo copy of Company ID with picture and signature.
4. Photo copy of Certificate of Employment and Compensation.
5. Photo copy of Special Power of Attorney (applicable to an OFW buyer).
6. Valid ID of Atty-in-fact with signature (applicable to an OFW buyer).
7. Proof of billing(meralco,globe,smart bro) and latest Resident Certificate (sedula)
8. Five pieces 1x1 picture.
9. Marriage contract / Birth Certificate
10. Acknowledgement to MSVS Counselling / Approved MSVS. (with assistance of DDC, plus service if needed)
11. Signed Loan Document. It must be submitted within 15-30 days from due of reservation.
12. Twenty four undated checks for monthly amortization (HDMF). This ensures that you aren't a deliquent payer to pag-igbig. After two years, your monthly amortization can be pay directly to their local branches.
13. Post dated checks for equities uipon confirmation of Preliminary Loan Approval.
note: bank checks can be obtained at any local bank base on your preferences
You can avail the following freebies if you will pass the requirements before 30 days
after reservation :
Phase 5 lots only:
- ceiling with asbestos worth 30,000 pesos
- Glass window divider on Comfort Room
- Movable Lavatory
Phase 3 ( if there are units open)
- free ceiling
View Larger Map